The Freedom Workshops
You started your business for the freedom that comes with running your own company: the freedom to earn what you deserve, and to work for whoever you want, when you want, from wherever you want.
The challenge is that for many business owners the dream remains elusive. In fact, you may feel trapped in your business because:
- you know more than anyone else in your company about your industry
- your customers ask to deal with you personally
- you are involved in the building or creating of what you sell
- and you are your company’s best sales person.
The Freedom Workshops are interactive, sleeves-rolled-up sessions, dedicated to getting you back on track to gaining the freedom you deserve as a business owner.
Topics and Content
- Financial Performance: How a business should produce revenue and how to keep good records
- Growth Potential: How to scale up your business in the future and at what rate of growth
- Switzerland Structure: How dependent your business is on any one employee, customer or supplier
- Valuation See-Saw: How cash flows in and out of a business
- Recurring Revenue: Automatic revenue through various subscription models
- Monopoly Control: How well differentiated a business should be from its industry specific competition
- Customer Satisfaction: What is the likelihood that customers will re-purchase and refer you
- Hub and Spoke: How a business might perform if the owner is unexpectedly unable to to work for a period of three months or more
Attendees will learn:
- How to recognize when you’ve fallen into The Owner’s Trap and the steps to take to pull yourself out
- The three attributes of a scalable business model
- The eight factors that drive the value of your business
- The one kind of revenue that can triple the value of your business
- The six forms of sustainable recurring revenue
- The two essential elements of your marketing plan you need in order to avoid commoditization and costly price wars
- The one question you need to ask your customers to predict the likelihood that they will buy again in the future and refer you to others
Content for each workshop is expected to last 1 hour, with additional time allowed for questions and discussion.
Read about the trainer here